Margolis Edelstein’s Real Estate practice areas include real estate development and financing, mixed-use and mixed-finance projects, retail leasing (representing landlords or tenants), acquisition, disposition and development.
Clients include individual developers and joint venture partners, small and large corporations, and governmental and quasi-governmental entities.
Our Real Estate experience includes:
- Represent developers, institutional lenders, private equity firms and other organizations in the acquisition, disposition, financing and development of retail, commercial and residential properties
- Represent REITs and other commercial landlords in retail and commercial leasing transactions
- Represent big box tenants in retail leasing transactions
- Represent developers in joint venture transactions
- Represent bond purchasers in public finance transactions
- Represent low-income housing developers in low income housing projects
- Represent purchasers of low-income housing tax credits
- Represent borrowers in workouts of loans, as well as owners and tenants in terminations and settlements of leases.